We are almost there!!
Thanks for your support during the Pre-launch of our site and sticking with us as we work through the kinks of launching this new platform (it’s no joke, will have to share the process in a separate post). It has been an exhilarating adventure and real learning experience stepping out of my comfort zone and following my instincts and starting a platform so near and dear to my heart. It was even more impressive to find out the wisdom and inspiration couples and people in general, have to share if only asked. Thank you for your stories, quotes, pictures and your generous support that will be featured in the coming weeks. Please keep them coming!!
We decided to kick-off the Official Launch of WedlockGist with Giveaway prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners of the most inspirational relationship journey, tips or definition of marriage in their own words (applies to Married, Engaged and Committed couples) .
GIVEAWAY PRIZES!!: Prizes like John Legend’s new album “Love in the Future” which includes his popular single “All of Me” , Newly released “INSTINCT” – by T.D. Jakes, The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman will be mailed to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners!!
- LIKE and FOLLOW WG : “Like” us on Facebook, offer suggestions and share links with friends; Leave comments on WG, Follow us on Twitter/Instagram @wedlockgist
- TAG WG: Tag @wedlockgist on FB or Instagram your favorite and fabulous Family, Anniversary, Wedding or Engagement, Vacation Pictures (whichever applies).
- INSPIRE WG: Most importantly, inspire us with your original definition of Marriage (e.g. complete the sentence, “Marriage is….” In your own words), or any quotes or takeaways that makes your relationship journey special.
- VISIT WG: WedlockGisters rely on the participation of couples who’ve ‘been there, done that and got the tee-shirt’. So please do share your experiences, tips, stories and pics. You never know who you might inspire!!
- CONTACT WG: Feel free to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for your submissions and/or suggestions. We love to hear from you!!
Note: Make sure to add a brief summary of yourselves and your journey (i.e. # of years married, location, # of children). To subscribe to our Email Newsletter click here
Click here for other submissions rules on other topics..
Thanks for your support!!